There are only so many hours in a day.
You cannot do it all.
But, you can do what matters and do it well.
You cannot please everyone.
But, you can love deeply, forgive, give, say thank you and I’m sorry. You can. It’s scary, but you know it’s always worth it.
You cannot be perfect.
But you can try your very best to be gracious, humble and grateful for the times you fail at that. And you will fail. You are supposed to. That is when you learn and refocus and love deeper and grow stronger.
You can also cut yourself some slack and, if you want to find balance, most importantly…
stop. beating. yourself. up.
Balance means using what you have and focusing on what matters. It means making choices.
Focus on what matters and just let go of the rest. Will it matter when you are 80? If not, let. it. go.
One door closes so another can open. To find balance, start closing doors.
You CAN find balance. But, you have to let go of ‘perfect’ first. Make what matters happen.
- bibsy01 likes this
- decast-ronaut likes this
- destructcreate reblogged this from mth2011
- fitqueenofsparta likes this
- thrivin likes this
- mrorangeuke likes this
- believeintheimagination reblogged this from mth2011
- roweenuhh reblogged this from andrea-aya
- andrea-aya reblogged this from mth2011
- thedaysofalife likes this
- youngmemories likes this
- unworthybabbling reblogged this from isleofviewblog
- carpeveritas reblogged this from isleofviewblog
- brownstonesanddirtroads likes this
- flipformyloo reblogged this from mth2011
- gandtblog reblogged this from mth2011 and added:
- gandtblog likes this
- unspoken-melody reblogged this from mth2011
- isleofviewblog reblogged this from mth2011
- mth2011 posted this